Hi I'm Nathan McAuley, a personal trainer, fitness instructor and massage therapist from Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland. My mission is to help people feel good physically, mentally and emotionally. My own fitness and wellness journey started during my teenage years when I began to feel like I had to look a certain way - nowadays there's even more added pressure from social media on how the "ideal" body should look. The message I want to portray to my clients is that it's not just about "your weight" - we should exercise to love ourselves and feel good body and mind.
- Level 3 Personal Training
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- REP’s Kettlebell Instructor
- REP’s Studio Cycle Instructor
- REP’s Circuit Instructor
- REP'S Clubbercise Instructor
- Strong Nation Instructor
- CPD Fitness Testing
- CPD Strength and Bodybuilding
- CPD Applied Psychology for Sport and Exercise Behaviour
- Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy
- CPD Cupping Therapy Course
- CPD IASTM
- CPD Life Coaching Diploma
- CPD Mindfulness Diploma
- CPD Mental Health Awareness Certificate
- Suicide Prevention Training
National Health Care Provider Solutions:
- Basic Life Support
- CPR, AED and First Aid(Renewal date 09/May/2022)
Sign up for free health and fitness tips, updates and more.
Copyright © 2020 McAuley Fitness - All Rights Reserved.
Website created by Nathan McAuley